MediMagic App provides peer-reviewed, accurate, clear and concise information, with high-definition 3D videos, which makes it the best 3D medical app in India. However, time and again, we receive questions from students asking if the MediMagic App will be helpful for them in their chosen field of studies. Hence, we made a short guide on who can use the App.
Contents of the App
Before you know if the App is for you, it’s important to understand what is available in the App. The MediMagic App has high-definition 3D animated videos on all pre-clinical and para-clinical subjects.
● Forensic medicine
Who can watch these videos?
Anyone can watch and understand the concepts from these videos because they are explained in a simple and easily understandable way. However, we have formulated a list based on our most common users-
● MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
● BDS - Bachelor of Dental Sciences
● BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
● BHMS - Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
● DHMS - Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery
● BUMS - Bachelor in Unani Medicine
● B.V.Sc and AH - Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry
● B.Pharm - Bachelor of Pharmacy
● Pharma - Diploma of Pharmacy
● BMLT - Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology
● BPT - Bachelor of Physiotherapy
● B.Sc. Nursing - Bachelor of Science in Nursing
● BNYS - Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
Please note that the App usage is not restricted to the above courses. It is just a compilation of our most active users. On that note, let us know if you think we have missed out on any courses that can belong to that list, we’ll be happy to update it for you. You can mail us at email@example.com
You can now access all the amazing features of the MediMagic App on a 14-day free trial. Download the best medical learning app from this link, and let us know your experience using it.